Monday, March 8, 2010

It Don't Get No Better Than This!

Yes, I know that's HORRIBLE grammar, but if you hang out around the rodeo very long (or regularly watch the PBR on Versus), you're going to hear such talk. A lot! I find it to be an endearing feature of the sport that I love to watch the most...even more than football! Love the cowboys, especially the bullriders! Love the hats, the buckles, the bulls, the clowns -- you get the picture!

The touring division of the Professional Bull Riders (PBR -- not Pabst Blue Ribbon!) came to Conseco in January. I didn't want to miss it! The kids brought along a couple of their friends to initiate them to the sport. We had a blast! The pictures are not super clear -- sorry about that -- but, I think it captures the feeling of the action. Hang on for 8 seconds and enjoy the show!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow


One of these days, I'm going to make it Las Vegas for the PBR Finals. Road trip, anyone??!

1 comment:

  1. WHOA! How fun does that look?! My cowboy-at-heart hubby would have loved that. I had no idea they had such a think going on Indy. Very cool. Those guys got a little jostled around didn't they? :) You got some amazing action shots! And now monkeys are considered cowboys? Who knew! Looks like a rootin' tootin' good time was had by all (sorry, that's probably not cowboy lingo is it...can you tell I'm a city girl?!) Never knew you were a cowgirl, Jill? Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete